CW-6000 water chiller is ideally suited to cool wire EDM machine. It features ±0.5℃ temperature stability and the cooling capacity of 3KW. This refrgeration water chiller is used to maintain the wire, workpiece, worktable and other core components of the wire EDM system under stable temperature range.
CW-6000 air cooled water chiller comes with a high performance compressor and uses R-410a eco-friendly refrigerant. With ISO, CE, ROHS and REACH approval, this chiller won't produce any pollution to the environment.
The warranty period is 2 years
1. 3000W refrigeration capacity. R-410a refrigerant with low global warming potential;
2. ±0.5℃ temperature stability;
3. Temperature control range: 5-35 ℃;
4. Constant temperature and intelligent temperature control modes;
5. Built-in alarm functions to avoid water flow problem or temperature problem;
6. CE, RoHS , ISO and REACH certification;
7. Available in 220V or 110V
8. Optional heater and water filter
1. The working current can be different under different working conditions; The above information is for reference only. Please subject to the actual delivered product;
2. Clean, pure, impurity free water should be used. The ideal one could be purified water, clean distilled water, deionised water, etc.;
3. Change out the water periodically (every 3 months is suggested or depending on the actual working environment).
4. Location of the chiller should be well ventilated environment. There must be at least 50cm from the obstacles to the air outlet which is on the top of the chiller and should leave at least 30cm between obstacles and the air inlets which are on the side casing of the chiller.
User-friendly temperature controllers for easy operation
Equipped with caster wheels for easy mobility
Water inlet and outlet ports made from stainless steel to prevent potential corrosion or water leakage.
Easy-to-read water level check. Fill the tank until the water reaches the green area.
Cooling fan of famous brand installed.
With high quality and low failure rate.
CW-6000 water chiller is designed with built-in alarm functions.
E1 - ultrahigh room temperature
E2 - ultrahigh water temperature
E3 - ultralow water temperature
E4 - room temperature sensor failure
E5 - water temperature sensor failure
E6 - external alarm input
E7 - water flow alarm input